Saturday, December 24, 2011

Catch Up!!

Hellooooo!!! Anyone out there???? To say its been awhile since I updated the ol' blog is an understatement. I'm going to have to combine several post into one as today is actually Christmas Eve and I am still back in the beginning of November with posts. Here goes....

We had a few more fabulous tailgate weekends down at the quad and some of the lovely superfriends joined us! By this point in the season (towards the end) I am about done with football. I really like going and seeing everyone, but it is absolutely exhausting driving down and back in the same day, hauling food and chairs to the tailgate and especially the late night games. I will say however, that this year was the best as far as we have ever had logistically. We had a parking pass this year that was literally one block from our tailgating spot, so it was super nice to get to park in the same spot and not have to get into town 5 hours early to get a space.
IMG_4983

IMG_4985


IMG_4986

For LSU weekend, we spent the night with cousin Joy in Birmingham. We got to play with Alex which was a lot of fun too! Minus the big loss that weekend, it was great!

IMG_4990

For those of you that don't know, I have kind of a big birthday coming up on the 29th...I would like to request that everyone wear black that day in mourning for me...yes, I will be the big 3-0...For my gift, my fabulous and I do mean fabulous husband took me out for an early dinner back in November to give me my gift. For those of you that don't know, I have been saving my pennies for many years now to build a house on the river...my hubby gave me the rest of the money I needed to start the building process for the house, so we are currently working on getting the house up! WAHHOOO!! We had a fabulous dinner at Conner's and then had the check presentation. :)

IMG_4991

Coming soon....Caroline's wedding weekend!!!

0 comments:


Blogger Templates by Isnaini Dot Com. Supported by ArchiThings.Powered by Blogger