Thursday, August 2, 2012

Beach Trip!

David shot a wedding down at the beach a couple months ago, so we made it a little mini vacation and had a great time.  Now everyone knows I'm a river rat to the core.  The beach really doesn't do it for me.  Don't get me wrong, I enjoy going for a couple days, but that's about all I can take.  Sand on my skin makes me want to have a seizure.  Yuck...if you reference my previous post, you will see I would rather be covered in river mud...much cleaner.  :)  Anyways, it was nice to get away for a few days and the wedding was absolutely fabulous.

IMG_5891

IMG_5896

IMG_5899


IMG_5902

IMG_5910

IMG_5916


This was known as the slowest meal I have ever eaten.  David was done well before me and kept asking me if I was almost done.  "You've been eating for 2 hours!"  Excuse me for living...takes awhile to get all that good food eaten!  Great beach trip and awesome food, so no complaints from this lady!

0 comments:


Blogger Templates by Isnaini Dot Com. Supported by ArchiThings.Powered by Blogger