Tuesday, June 24, 2008

More old shots

Here are a few more shots of things we have done....Enjoy!!

OneHappyFamily

This is one of our many family portraits.....


higg

This is me and my brother Gare on the day of my graduation from college at my house in Tuscaloosa...


DJH_3523


I had the opportunity to join David a couple of weeks ago at the space shuttle launch in Orlando. It was really cool and I highly recommend trying to see at least one of your lifetime. This is me at the countdown clock before the shuttle launched. David was busy at work!!

DJH_2920

This is another shot from that trip of me and one of the astronauts.

IMG_4175

For our one year anniversary, we took a cruise that was supposed to go to Mexico. Well, we decided to go during hurricane week, so we were re-routed to Key West and the Bahamas which was very nice. One night, the boat was rocking so much from the storm, I thought we were going to sink. You couldn't stand up in our room without holding onto the wall...it was nuts!! This shot is from when we got home. My mom had come over and brought our cake topper from our wedding and we ate it. We looked kinda rough after traveling 8 hours!!

IMG_4141

This was David in Key West....

Picture041

Little did we know we thought we might actually drown later on in the trip!! :)

UsAtR&B

This is a shot of us with Rick and Bubba....its kind of a long story, but we go down to the studio and eat with them once a year. They are a hoot and we love to see them!

WilsonAugust056

If my memory serves me correctly, this was Wilson's first trip to the river to ride in our boat. He LOVES IT!!! More pictures to follow...

AnnaWilsonInBoat

Here he is again basking in the sun!!

WilsonFetchingBall

A friend of ours, Evan, made the comment that he didn't know who enjoyed the river more, me or Wilson. I think its about even...

WilsonPortrait

This is my FAVORITE picture of Wilson...David took this of him the day I got him. I bought Wilson for David's birthday.

Xmas-06-051SelectWilson.jpg

Every year we do a Christmas card and send it out to entirely too many people!! :) Its hard to cut people off your list though. This is our card from 2006


XmasCardWallpaper.jpg

This was our card from 2005...

0 comments:


Blogger Templates by Isnaini Dot Com. Supported by ArchiThings.Powered by Blogger