Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Pictures, pictures and more pictures!!

David has played with the Flashbacks ever since I have known him. He officially quit/took a break in February of 2007. He still fills in with them a good bit though and they do a terrific job!


This was us with Tim Wilson at his show at the Princess Theater.


This is quite possibly one of my favorite pictures. This is my family out at our river place enjoying the day together.


Go Red for Women is an annual event that we had each year when I worked for Woodland. The photographer for this event chose to pose my mother and I this way, and we thought it was hilarious.


Me and J-Mo at Simp McGhee's listening to Bishop Black. We were the old people in there trying to find a seat, not dancing up front!! :)


This was my 26th birthday at my Mother's house with my grandfather and grandmother. As always, we had my favorite...strawberry cake!!

This is just one shot from my trip to London, Switzerland, Austria and France with the Senior Circle group from Woodland Medical Center. I was the chaperone for this rowdy group, but we had a blast. When I came home from this trip, David had completely re-done my bathroom for me in 8 days. Kind of like they do it on TV except much harder he said!! :)
This sums up our first Christmas together. We both had the flu and it was horrible. We were in so much pain, we didn't even open gifts on Christmas Day. Needless to say it was not a good first Christmas together, but we will always remember this one!

This is from New Years Eve 2007 at the Rare Martini in Birmingham. One of my best friends, Lindsey, and her boyfriend John Robert, joined us for this evening. We had a great time and finished the New Years Eve off with breakfast at John Roberts house which was really fun.
This pictures shares an interesting story.....David and I had been looking for property on the river, when we went out to look at this particular piece. Evan accompanied us that day and it was absolutely freezing. We were walking around on the property and David slid down, throwing his hand up in the air and slinging off his wedding band. We looked forever that day, then came back with metal detectors, and still no luck. So, we HAD to buy that piece of property and we hope one day we will find his ring.

I don't know exactly what to say about this shot, except its David in front of the Weiner Mobile at the Morgan County Fair. Nothing says classy like a Weiner Mobile in front of the fair.
Wilson loves the river and this was a shot of him out at the Point Mallard trails


David's Birthday Party at our house with all the nieces and nephews.


This was the Bama vs. Hawaii game at our tailgate. Bret and Lawren, Kelli and Charley joined us and we had a great time!!




This was one of David's birthday gifts I got him.



One Sunday we went out to the shooting range after church. It was a lot of fun. I highly recommend it for stress relief! :)


This is David, Steven and Cole at one of the Bama games last year.

0 comments:


Blogger Templates by Isnaini Dot Com. Supported by ArchiThings.Powered by Blogger