Friday, August 29, 2008

School Days....


So I decided to go back to school to pursue an RN. I have worked in healthcare ever since I got out of school and thought this would be a good idea. Little did I know that your brain officially shuts down after being out of college for 4 years. The good news is, the class I am taking is really interesting. Hopefully my brain will remember how to study and retain all of this information.....so say a little prayer that I can get back into the swing of things!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

back to school! good for you... you are much more driven that i am! best of luck!

Becky said...

Hey Anna & David,

Congrats on the big decision, Anna! Good luck! I must ask you though, have you started smoking crack? I mean, really, you have been around enough nurses to know better... Just kidding, it has made a pretty good living for us and the boys.

I spent a day working with Cheryl last week doing PR. We missed you. We had a lot of laughs about the good 'ole days!

Y'all take care

David

P.S. our blog is: www.blogobowmans.blogspot.com
if you want to keep up.


Blogger Templates by Isnaini Dot Com. Supported by ArchiThings.Powered by Blogger