Monday, September 1, 2008

Fun on the River!!

I can't think of many other places that I would rather be that out on the river. We are very fortunate to have our own piece of property in Athens on the river that we love and visit regularly. Yesterday, we decided to take the boat out to play on the water in town. I don't know what has changed, but that past two times we have gone out in the boat, we have had problems. (Mainly operator error on my part). So, it took us about an hour to actually get the boat off the trailer and into the water. We took Wilson because he has not been out on the water this year and he loves riding in the boat. All in all, it was a great day and we had a lot of fun!!

IMG_5610.JPG

One of Wilson's favorite past times....going after his ball. He loves being in the water and fetching his ball....

IMG_5606.JPG

Me and Wilson sitting on the bank....he was wondering why his ball was not being thrown for him..,

IMG_5615.JPG

This was my attempt at getting some sun yesterday. However, I have a shadow of a lab on my left leg where he was laying and would not get up. Oh well....the right leg got a little sun. :)

After a long day at the river....this is the final result...

IMG_5620.JPG

0 comments:


Blogger Templates by Isnaini Dot Com. Supported by ArchiThings.Powered by Blogger