Sunday, September 14, 2008

Proper Football Etiquette

So as most of you know, David and I are Alabama fans and we have season tickets, so we attend all the home games. During this process, you meet a lot of super nice people, and then you meet some people that you wouldn't want to pet your dog. The guy pictured below would be one of those guys....of course, he is sitting next to me. Now, I know this picture is a little unclear, but we had to take it where he didn't know what we were doing. Let me paint the rest of the picture for you....sleeveless Alabama shirt on, an ACTUAL mohawk haircut, greasy all over...I'm sure you can see him now. So, not only is he gross, but he doesn't understand that the seats are small and you can't wave your arms around and stretch your knees out for your own comfort. As soon as I sit down next to him I realize that he has an OPEN FLESH WOUND on his elbow. Does he care that he is bleeding and rubbing his arm all over me....I don't think so. So I am almost sitting in David's lap at this point, because I am trying not to contract HIV from this guy. Can this situation get any worse.....oh yes, it can. He begins to pick at the remaining scab until it is fully bleeding/oozing out everywhere. He also has a scab on his finger that he is chewing on. Needless to say, I was more concerned for my personal safety/cleanliness than watching the football game.

So what have we all learned in Football Etiquette 101 today??? If you are bleeding, grab a bandaid from the nearest EMT standing at every corner inside the stadium.
IMG_5645.JPG

Here are a couple other shots while we were having a good time...

IMG_5644.JPG

This was us at our tailgate...

IMG_5642.JPG

Our neighbors, the Claborns joined us at our tailgate along with Cliff and Cole (brother-in-law and nephew)

3 comments:

THE J Mo said...

One word: COOTIES

The Deavours Family said...

lol....I can just see your reaction during the whole thing! There are no words to describe how SICK that person is!

Becky said...

Go VOLS!!! Sorry.... I couldn't resist. :)


Blogger Templates by Isnaini Dot Com. Supported by ArchiThings.Powered by Blogger