Monday, May 17, 2010

Steven is 13!!!

I absolutely can't believe that my little nub is 13! It seems like only yesterday he was born, and I was learning to drive a stick shift. (That is a story for another day!) Steven wanted a paintball party again this year, and boy did we have one! We had 15 players and it was so much fun! Yet, stressful at the same time. The thing about having so many players is that you can't keep your eye on the enemy at all times....unless you had 7 eyeballs, which I don't. Its more challenging, but also loads of fun. I have never played with that many people before and it is awesome. Anywho, we got there around 2:00, which was also known as the hottest part of the day, and I was pretty sure we were standing in the portal to the sun. We got all geared up and took off for the woods course. (I was secretly hoping for the woods course for the shade!) Steven had split us up into teams and I wasn't on his side. Mistake for him! I lit him up one good time at point blank range. You see, if you ever sneak up on someone over their baracade, you are suppose to yell "Boom" or "Surrender" but not shoot them because you are like 5 feet from them. So, I snuck up on Steven, yelled the appropriate "Boom" and instead of him surrendering, he raised his gun. So naturally, being the loving aunt I am, I was forced to shoot him at point blank range. He won't be doing that again I am sure. :) After lots of presents, yummy cake and gallons of drinks we called it a day. It was an awesome party and I am glad we all got to share it together!


IMG_1710 (by alhiggy08)
Oh, P.S.-everyone made fun of my gilley suit, but out of the 4 games we played, I was last man standing on my team for 2 of them....laugh if you will, but I was super stealth!

IMG_1696 (by alhiggy08)

IMG_1698 (by alhiggy08)

IMG_1700 (by alhiggy08)

IMG_1702 (by alhiggy08)

IMG_1713 (by alhiggy08)

IMG_1718

IMG_1719 (by alhiggy08)

IMG_1723 (by alhiggy08)

IMG_1721 (by alhiggy08)

IMG_1725 (by alhiggy08)

IMG_1729 (by alhiggy08)

IMG_1736 (by alhiggy08)

IMG_1703 (by alhiggy08)

IMG_1704 (by alhiggy08)

IMG_1705 (by alhiggy08)

IMG_1706 (by alhiggy08)

2 comments:

Gretta said...

I can't believe he is 13!!! I still remember singing at his parents wedding...CRAZY!

Jennifer Chambless said...

I seriously love you Anna! Only you would wear pearls to go paintball shooting! Hahahahahaha! I love it!


Blogger Templates by Isnaini Dot Com. Supported by ArchiThings.Powered by Blogger