Monday, March 14, 2011

Ski Trip with Steven

A couple weeks ago, Steven and I headed out on a ski trip after one of his soccer games on Friday night. We were going to Cataloochee Ski Resort in North Carolina and had a long way to drive. I am like an old lady and can't drive at night if I am sleepy because I will end up in a ditch. So, Steven promised he would help keep me awake for the drive. By Madison, he was snoring so loud, he was fogging up the windows. Anywho, we finally made it there and got ready for some fun. I have never been skiing before and wasn't nervous about going until my friend Micah went 2 weeks before us and broke her tailbone. I kept imagining me and him up there and me breaking something....who would drive home??? I am glad to report there were no injuries. I only fell once and got the hang of it pretty quickly. I did order this awesome ski suit that drew quite alot of attention because of its color. My motto has always been, if you dress the part...you can probably do it. So, my outfit looked like a real skier, so hopefully I fooled a few people!! It was a great time and awesome to spend time with my Steven!

IMG_3572

IMG_3577

IMG_3581

IMG_3582

IMG_3584

IMG_3594

IMG_3595


Blogger Templates by Isnaini Dot Com. Supported by ArchiThings.Powered by Blogger