Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Valentine's Day 2011

We had a pretty low key Valentine's Day this year which was just what I needed. Steven's first soccer game was that night and I went to that and got home just in time for a romantic dinner prepared (aka, picked up) by my lovely husband. It was delicious and served on the fine china!! He got me a BEAUTIFUL diamond dinner ring which I will post pictures of when I get it back from the jewelry store after being sized. I got him tickets and backstage passes to the Marc Broussard concert which he is really excited about. So all in all, great night!

We also celebrated with our Sunday School class and had an awesome time. We played Minute to Win It and David came in 3rd place!! Here are some shots from the night...see if you can tell who was cheating in these photos... :)

IMG_3525

IMG_3526

IMG_3530

IMG_3533

IMG_3541

0 comments:


Blogger Templates by Isnaini Dot Com. Supported by ArchiThings.Powered by Blogger