Thursday, June 16, 2011

The Phi Mu Superfriends Take Mexico

I am so behind on blogging now, I don't think I will ever catch up. On Memorial Day weekend, the Phi Mu Superfriends took a cruise to Mexico for Lindsey's Bachelorette Party. When it comes to weddings and bachelorette parties, we know how to throw them. If you will recall, my fabulous Superfriends took me to Las Vegas for my Bachelorette Party. We also added a few new friends to our group while we were there. Lindsey had two friends from Texas and her high school friend Emily come with us as well. To say we had a great time is an understatement. It was all very familiar to being back in the Phi Mu house and also our little house on Lake View Drive in Tuscaloosa. I hope we continue to have these fabulous trips for weddings or whatever reason. Here are some shots of the cruise!

Me and Ginger....roomies again!!! :)
IMG_3900

IMG_3901

IMG_3907

IMG_3911

IMG_3933

IMG_3935

IMG_3936

IMG_3941

IMG_3949

IMG_3952

For the life of me, I can't remember what song we were singing...I just know we were SINGING....
IMG_3956

IMG_3964

Lindsey had to go all over the boat to find boys with all of her exes names....then give them a heart with their name on it....it was SUPER fun!
IMG_3980

Lovely Mexico..
IMG_3991

IMG_3992

IMG_3995

IMG_4002

IMG_4011

IMG_4013

IMG_4016

The girls became expert black jack players.... :)
IMG_4024

In true Phi Mu form....we needed a gun group shot... :)
IMG_4027

I'm not sure about this one...there was a little confusion if we were doing a "regular photo", "Cute face photo", or "Surprised Photo...."
IMG_4032

IMG_4037

Can we say windblown?
IMG_4077

The last night, Lindsey and I had a little private dance party....great memories there!! :)
IMG_4084

0 comments:


Blogger Templates by Isnaini Dot Com. Supported by ArchiThings.Powered by Blogger