Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Christmas Morning

Have I told you how much junk we accumulate on Christmas. I say "junk" with the best of intentions. Its all really great stuff, but we don't need another material thing. It always bothers me when people ask me, "What do you want for Christmas", and I can't come up with a thing. With that being said, we started off Christmas morning with the gift exchange between the hubs and myself. Santa also brought Wilson some treats as he had been a very good pup this year. On a side note, if Santa had to sit up at night with Wilson during a thunderstorm, he might leave switches and ashes in his stocking...I digress. On to the presents...

IMG_5210

IMG_5211

IMG_5214

IMG_5219

IMG_5226

I saw this stuff called "Monkey's Butt" at Duluth Trading Company where I had bought some other gifts for David....I needed $10.00 more for free shipping, so I bought a little Monkey Butt...
IMG_5229

And just what every runner needs.....
IMG_5233

Wilson jumped for joy at the sight of his stocking....
IMG_5245

And licked his lips at the contents...
IMG_5249

Then we headed over to Vick's for Christmas with the fam....
IMG_5256

IMG_5261

IMG_5263

IMG_5269

IMG_5274

IMG_5283

IMG_5286

Another fabulous Christmas in the books! Great time with family and friends!

0 comments:


Blogger Templates by Isnaini Dot Com. Supported by ArchiThings.Powered by Blogger