Monday, February 20, 2012

Austin High School Ugly Walk 2012

I always dreamed of putting make-up on my little niece one day, and making her look like a princess...little did I know that it wouldn't be a niece I would be making up...



Steven was in Austin's Ugly Walk to raise money for the football team. I of course jumped at the chance to put some of my old pageant skills to good use. And I will say, he was pretty good looking... :) It took a lot of spackle....I mean, base, to cover up his manliness, and I had a problem disguising his Adam's apple, but other than that, I would say it was a success. He won his division, for the 9th grade class, and got "Best Overall Hair." Can an aunt be any prouder???

IMG_5447

IMG_5448

IMG_5451

1 comments:

Meghan said...

This is great! He was so pretty!


Blogger Templates by Isnaini Dot Com. Supported by ArchiThings.Powered by Blogger