Saturday, November 1, 2008

University of Alabama Homecoming!!

After an eventful evening in Birmingham at Kelli's party, we got up the next morning bright and early and actually made it to the homecoming parade. I love my group of friends, but when we all get together, plans never go the way they are suppose to....so when Lauren and Kelli told me that they were going to the homecoming parade (which started at 9:00 a.m. in Tuscaloosa) I thought to myself...yeah right. They will still be asleep at 9:00. So, to my surprise, I heard them moving around at 6:30 a.m., I almost died. I was exhausted, but far be it from me to deny our trip to watch the homecoming parade. Kelli rode on the MBA float, so she actually had to get there even earlier than we did.....So here are some pictures from the day!



This is me and David sitting in front of the Phi house waiting for the parade to start...

IMG_5753.JPG



This is actually a long story...I don't know if I have not ever noticed it before, but this year, my boots make me walk like a duck. So much so, that the heel is at an angle from me walking like a duck. It was hurting my ankle this morning on the way to the parade, so when we got to the Phi house, David borrowed Cary's hacksaw out of his truck and sawed off part of my boot to make it level again. It really helped, which made the day much more enjoyable with all the walking we had to do.



IMG_5754.JPG



Me, Lawren, Judy, Ginger and Cary's crotch...waiting for Kelli to come by on the MBA float!

IMG_5752.JPG



This is all the gals in next to the Quick Grille right after we ate our Big Bad Wolf Barbeque Nachos.....if you are ever in Tuscaloosa for a game, I highly recommend going to the strip to get this wonderful dish!

IMG_5756.JPG



The gals again on the back of Cary's truck....our normal tailgate spot at the Phi house.

IMG_5757.JPG



This is David approximatly 15 minutes after we at the barbeque nachos....eating again...fried chicken, mashed potatos, rolls and cookies. :)

IMG_5758.JPG

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Don't judge me monkey.


Blogger Templates by Isnaini Dot Com. Supported by ArchiThings.Powered by Blogger