Saturday, November 1, 2008

Halloween 2008!

Halloween is one of my favorite holidays EVER!! I absolutely love it. And I must admit, I go a little overboard, but I enjoy it. So I found the most AMAZING cupcake recipe ever and made homemade cupcakes and set up a decorating station for all the nieces and nephews to decorate their cupcakes. Granted, it had more sugar in it than a room full of southern belles, but man they were good!! Anyways...I digress, the kids had fun decorating their cupcakes and I had fun making them. I also made some other Halloween snacks that you will see below. After we got finished with the kids here, we went to Kelli's in Birmingham for an adult Halloween party....I was so tired, I ended up going to bed there while everyone else was still awake. (I am truly getting old) All in all, it was a great evening though.


The most delicous cupcakes ever!!
IMG_5734.JPG

Monster Pudding Cups....I think the green pudding scared the kids a little...they were not really wanting to try them!
IMG_5735.JPG

My little hand treats!
IMG_5736.JPG

The Higginbotham Children....please notice Tess (the pink power ranger) doing her power ranger move....it was hilarious!!
IMG_5740.JPG

Bree decorating her cupcake...she kept putting all the toppings on it, then eating them off without eating the actual cupcake...
IMG_5742.JPG

More cupcakes...Tess is taking a big bite!
IMG_5745.JPG

The Pierce Boys...
IMG_5746.JPG

Landon, our neighbor filling Bryce's bag full of candy...
IMG_5749.JPG

Steven in his scary mask....
IMG_5751.JPG

0 comments:


Blogger Templates by Isnaini Dot Com. Supported by ArchiThings.Powered by Blogger