Friday, October 31, 2008

Americasmart!!!

This is what my jacket kind of looks like.....



So I recently made quite possibly the quickest trip to Atlanta ever!!! (I wasn't speeding though...) I needed a little retail therapy, so I took off by myself for a day of shopping at Americasmart (market) in Atlanta. Now, I have been several times to market with David's business and I always have a great time, but my recent trip was the best. It was cash and carry day!!! :) For those of you not familiar with how market works, most of the time there are minimums that you have to buy....for instance, you see a jacket that you really like, well you better make sure you REALLY like it because you have to buy like 5 of them. So I got to just pick up and buy whatever I wanted. I got this really cool Houndstooth coat to wear for homecoming this weekend in Tuscaloosa, so pray that it is cold enough....otherwise I will be sweating with my jacket on! I also got a TON of stuff from Morgan and Company which is a monogramming place that I LOVE!! Oh, and they had food vendors set up too which was not good for me, because I shopped all day without eating, so of course everything I tasted was absolutely awesome and I bought a bunch of food products. I guess we will be having some parties in the near future to use up our new gourmet food!! :) So, here was the trip, left at 5:45 a.m. drove 3.5 hours, shopped 5 hours and drove back 3.5 hours. I thought the drive would be bad, but everything is so pretty with the leaves changing right now. So all in all it was a fabulous day, I had a great time, just me, myself and I!!

0 comments:


Blogger Templates by Isnaini Dot Com. Supported by ArchiThings.Powered by Blogger