Saturday, October 11, 2008

Home Sweet 2nd Home (On Wheels)

So as most of you know, we have a piece of property out on the river that we are planning on building a cabin on in the very near future. However, when this process started, I didn't realize just how difficult or time consuming this process would be. I was getting a little impatient... especially since it took 6 months to get power run out there. (you would think we were on a deserted island) So finally we made the decision to buy a camper to put out there while we decide exactly what we want to build and get into that process. Now, before all of you all start sending me e-mails about timeshare possibilities or weekend rentals, just don't bother. You probably can't afford it. :) Please join me in viewing our second home....its a luxurious 25 feet long and a spacious 300 square feet. It says it sleeps 8 people, but I am assuming they would have to be midgets and sleep on top of each other. So without any further waiting.....here she is!


IMG_5697.JPG


IMG_5702.JPG


1 comments:

Meg0429 said...

I am loving your luxurious home :) It looks great. I will talk to Weston about renting it out one weekend. I think we might be willing to pay the big bucks for that. Haha. It really is nice though. We have been looking to buy something like that. You will have to give me the details on how much it was and stuff. I think we could use something like that. I am glad that you got your vacation getaway though.


Blogger Templates by Isnaini Dot Com. Supported by ArchiThings.Powered by Blogger