Saturday, October 11, 2008

Happy Birthday Bree!!!

On Friday night we got to go to one of my favorite places...Chucky Cheese! I know most people absolutely despise that place...the nasty pizza, the creepy HUGE RAT and all the snot nosed children running around and screaming at the tops of their lungs, but I love it. Everyone makes fun of me because I love that place. The pizza is my absolute favorite even though most people think it tastes like cardboard, I love to play skeeball and am quite good at it (once I go through the majority of my 100 tokens practicing) and I do enjoy seeing all the joy in the children's faces that are there. So, when my sister-in-law called to tell me my niece Bree's birthday party was there, I was super pumped. All the kids had a great time and she got some great gifts. Her favorite Aunt Anna and Uncle Dave got her a Build-A-Bear gift certificate, so we will be going to fulfil that gift in the very near future. Here are some pictures from the party.


The birthday girl with her cake!!

IMG_5705.JPG


This was hilarious to me...Chucky was trying to feed Bree the first bite of her birthday cake and she wanted NO part in it. I think she is too intelligent to be entertained by that giant rat...

IMG_5718.JPG


This is Bree and her Uncle Dave...he swears he hates the pizza there, but what is that in his hand??? A half eaten piece of pizza!!!

IMG_5707.JPG


The birthday girl with one of her presents!

IMG_5725.JPG

0 comments:


Blogger Templates by Isnaini Dot Com. Supported by ArchiThings.Powered by Blogger