Saturday, October 11, 2008

Ladies Night Out!!

On Tuesday, we had Ladies Night Out at the Casual Gourmet. For any of you that know me, I am a little bit anal when it comes to being in charge of events/parties. I guess it comes from doing it for a living, but I do tend to get a little more stressed out than others. So, needless to say, I was in a wad on Tuesday because of all of the unknown's happening at this event. We had a HUGE turnout, which I was not expecting, and we were doing something with the staff of the Casual Gourmet that they had never done either. It was a learning process for everyone involved, but we had such a great time. When we got to The Casual Gourmet, we had the option of doing either Chicken Parmesean or Chicken Curry and then we had squash casserole and sweet potato casserole for our side dishes. Everything went really smoothly, we had one group in the kitchen at all time and everyone else was out eating a wonderful meal, my favorite from Jackie...Poulet, green beans, rolls and strawberry pretzel salad. After everything was done, all the ladies definately wanted to make this a permanent event, so I consider it a success. Below are some pictures from the event!

Some of the ladies making Parmesean Chicken..
IMG_5666.JPG

Enjoying Dinner....
IMG_5673.JPG

MMMMM....
IMG_5679.JPG

Tracey and Kristen dipping their chicken!!
IMG_5693.JPG

Some of the ladies after a long night of cooking/having fun!!!
IMG_5687.JPG

0 comments:


Blogger Templates by Isnaini Dot Com. Supported by ArchiThings.Powered by Blogger