Thursday, October 2, 2008

Ladies Night Out!!

So I am in charge of Ladies Night Out for our church and I wanted to do something a little different....so I came up with the idea of doing a mini "Dinner By Design" in Decatur!! The fabulous Casual Gourmet is going to let us all come in and have different stations set up for us to assemble a meal for our families to take home with us. I don't know if many of you are familiar with Dinner by Design, but David took me there for a present a couple of months ago and it was really fun. You pick 6 or so dishes that you want to make to take home and then go to the different stations to make everything. They have all the ingredients out, everything already chopped up and you don' t even have to clean up your mess!! I would love to have something like this in Decatur because it is quite a haul over to Dinner by Design. Plus it would be so much fun to get together with a couple of girlfriends and go do it!! I think it is going to be a really fun evening and I am really looking forward to it. I will post pictures as soon as the event happens. Depending on how this goes, I would love to have the Casual Gourmet open up their shop to the ladies of Decatur maybe once a month or so to do this kind of thing. Any interest out there?

1 comments:

Meg0429 said...

Hi Anna Banana! It is Meg. I think it is great that you are doing Ladies Night Out with your church. You will have to let me know how it goes. Also let me know if Casual Gourmet starts this because I am totally interested in having a girls night doing that.


Blogger Templates by Isnaini Dot Com. Supported by ArchiThings.Powered by Blogger