Monday, October 25, 2010

Guided Fishing Trip-Mike Davis Outdoors

So for my anniversary, my sweet husband got me a guided fishing trip with Mike Davis Outdoors. I know, I know, most girls wouldn't like it, but I absolutely LOVED it and couldn't wait to go! We scheduled our tour with Mike for Columbus Day, because obviously, David would be off work. For some reason though, the health care world doesn't recognize Columbus Day, and it actually snuck up on me! Anywho, we headed to Nashville Sunday night and ate the most amazing dinner at Stoney River. Now, David is normally the huge steak person. Me, I like steak, but its not do or die for me. However, after eating their coffee filet, I am totally hooked. It was hands down the best steak I have ever eaten!
IMG_2640

IMG_2639

The next morning, we headed to Gallitin Tennessee to meet up with Mike. It was a beautiful day for fishing and we had a ball. We started out fishing for the little guys, to create some interest, then moved on to the big boys. Here is David with some of his prize winning catches....
IMG_2643

Here I am....bringing home dinner....
IMG_2647

IMG_2649

IMG_2652

David caught one of the minnows...
IMG_2653

This is Mike Davis...I highly recommend him for a fabulous day on the water!!
IMG_2656

So David's next career, in case this photography thing goes south, will be professional fishing. He already has the interview down after a big catch! Check it out!

2 comments:

Gretta said...

Happy Anniversary & that looks like a lot of fun! I have a recipe for coffee-crusted steaks that I make a lot for us. They are delicious!!

Leanne Helums said...

A true southern lady...fishing in pearls..LOVE IT!!


Blogger Templates by Isnaini Dot Com. Supported by ArchiThings.Powered by Blogger