Friday, January 7, 2011

Christmas 2010-Part 2...Our House

Christmas morning we woke up to a white Christmas which was awesome. I immediately hollered to David who was still in the bed..."There must be like 3 inches of snow out here!!!" He told me I was wrong....till he got up...told you so!!! Anywho, we exchanged gifts. We buy each other waaayyy too much stuff. And that is all it is...stuff. But for now we enjoy buying each other things, so there you go. Check out the loot below...

Can we say nerd....and yes, he wore that out already.
IMG_3119

Insert crazy eye, for my picture with my new mug....
IMG_3127

David and his new kicks..
IMG_3130

When people asked me what I got David for Christmas I couldn't ever answer...so my typical answer was, just a bunch of nerd stuff. I don't know what half of the stuff o his list was, but it makes him happy, so if he is happy, so am I!
IMG_3136

This thing is the BOMB...its a chefs mat and its got this gel in it, so when you are standing in the kitchen cooking, it is super comfy instead of standing on the hard floor....
IMG_3139

I got new GreenPans by Chef Todd English which I am super pumped about, and some kitchen equipment!! Makes my heart happy!!!
IMG_3148

I just realized looking back at these photos that we look stoned....we are not, just excited about our presents...
IMG_3150

David has made fun of my "buddy" shoes for the past 2 years...they were not real UGGs, but I loved them anyways...he bought me the real ones and I love them too!!
IMG_3155


Here is the pup getting his stocking...
IMG_3185

And this is my most favorite picture from Christmas...David in his new goggles...
IMG_3187

We then decided to go play in the snow with the neighbors for a little while before going to my mom's house....
IMG_3192

IMG_3197

IMG_3199

IMG_3206

IMG_3208

IMG_3209

IMG_3213

0 comments:


Blogger Templates by Isnaini Dot Com. Supported by ArchiThings.Powered by Blogger