Thursday, January 20, 2011

My 29th Birthday....whoop whoop!

This year, I had an awesome birthday! It started out with a day at the spa at the French Door. It was absolutely fabulous!! If you ever need to relax, that is the place to go! Then, David and I headed out to Nashville. We ate dinner at our new favorite place in Nashville (recommended by David's brother and wife) Stoney River. They have the most awesome coffee filet. I mean, it is to die for! We then went out to BB Kings and listened to a band and the off to a piano bar and I actually stayed awake past midnight! I know...crazy right! The next day, David gave me a shopping spree to Bass Pro, my most favorite store on the planet, and my plan was to buy a new rifle. I have major anxiety for some reason when it comes to purchasing a rifle and can't pull the trigger...pun intended. The one thing I have learned is that everyone and I do mean everyone has their opinion on what is a good gun, what is the worst gun ever made and what gun they wouldn't shoot a robber with if they had to. All in all, this adds up to anxiety on my part. So, long story short, I didn't buy a gun there...but I still had an awesome time and picked up a few other essentials while in the store. After we got back from Nashville, we had a little celebration with my mother as well with my traditional strawberry cake. I have had that same cake for every birthday since I was born and it is my favorite. So, all in all, my 28th year was awesome, and I have even bigger plans for 29!!

At Stoney River...
IMG_3274

BB Kings...
IMG_3276

IMG_3278

The Big Bang..
IMG_3281

Bass Pro...David trying out a new tent...
IMG_3282

Birthday dinner with Vick...
IMG_3307

IMG_3314

IMG_3318

1 comments:

Gretta said...

Hey Anna ~ David does custom camo paint jobs on guns & scopes so if you ever need a gun camouflaged keep us in mind. He has pictures of his work if you ever want to see them.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!! Looks like you had a great one & hope your 29th year is fantastic too.


Blogger Templates by Isnaini Dot Com. Supported by ArchiThings.Powered by Blogger