Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Need to Breathe Concert

Back in February, we made a trip up to Nashville to see Need to Breathe. Now, before the show, David and I probably had 2 of their songs on our Ipods, and liked them, but were not super fans by any stretch. We just love any opportunity for traveling/concerts, etc., so we decided to go. The ride up there was pretty rough. I am not one to get car sick, but it was so windy that the car was blowing all over the road. I thought I might loose my lunch a few times... IMG_5561 After the ol' stomach settled, we had dinner at the Spaghetti Factory which was delicious! Then we headed off to the concert. IMG_5566 To say the show was phenomenal would be an under statement. We also were introduced to Ben Rector that night, who opened up for them and he was beyond fabulous as well. Rarely have I ever been to a concert where I just loved the opening act...I'm normally counting the number of songs they play so we can get on to the main show. If you haven't heard of Ben Rector, I highly recommend going to Itunes and taking a listen! IMG_5568 IMG_5573 IMG_5571 Thanks again Mark and Mandy for inviting us on such a fun trip!! :)

0 comments:


Blogger Templates by Isnaini Dot Com. Supported by ArchiThings.Powered by Blogger