Monday, May 7, 2012

Superfriends Dinners, Showers, Etc...

I couldn't really think of a cute title for this post, so its basically what it is...some random events that happened that are in need of documentation...Ginger, Lindsey and I have been trying for months to find a time we could all meet for dinner in Cullman. With the two of them in Birmingham and myself in Decatur, the big city of Cullman seemed to be a great place. We finally hit up the Alsteak which of course is delicious! It was a fantastic evening of lots of laughter and good conversation! I'm so glad that they two of them live close! If only we could get the other gals to migrate this way, our circle would be complete. IMG_5461 Next would be one of Lindsey's Birmingham showers that Vick and I went down for. It was really nice....so nice, that it needed a special gift. You see, sometimes, you need to just do something to liven up a stiff shower. Since the lovely ladies (and I do mean that with all sincerity) of Vestavia/Hoover were throwing this shower, David decided that a special gift was needed. One that he picked out himself at Walgreens and then personalized. Lindsey got some beautiful things that day, but none as pretty as this.... IMG_5519 Yes my friends, that is right, a garden gnome. I meant for Lindsey to open this up and us get a laugh out of it. However, when I arrived at the shower, the lovely hostesses whisked my gift away and opened it. I noticed that it didn't make it out to the table for awhile...then made an appearance, and was once again removed. It didn't really fit in, but we sure got a laugh out of it.... IMG_5516 IMG_5517

0 comments:


Blogger Templates by Isnaini Dot Com. Supported by ArchiThings.Powered by Blogger