Wednesday, May 23, 2012

BOW Weekend

Yes I know I'm so far behind its not even funny, but in March I had another BOW weekend. For those of you late in the game, BOW is Becoming an Outdoors Woman, also known as my two favorite weekends of the year. Its down in Columbiana and is so much fun I could do a whole blog devoted to nothing but that!! Anywho, this time, I took most of my classes involving some kind of shooting. My all time favorite class was the Shotgun II class which was phenomenal! We got to shoot skeet which was super fun! Here are some shots from that class! IMG_5590 IMG_5593 IMG_5594 IMG_5597 Seriously, SO MUCH FUN! Its awesome watching those things shoot out in the air and then blowing them to bits!! My next class was a new class that they offered this year. Its called Cowboy Action Shooting. I was really excited about taking it. They teach you how to shoot like the old cowboys did and then you have an obstacle course of sorts where you are timed shooting different guns. By far, the coolest thing I've done. I actually won the competition and got to take home a medal! (David made fun of me when I wore it in, but I think he was just jealous...) IMG_5615 IMG_5621 IMG_5624 IMG_5628 IMG_5634

0 comments:


Blogger Templates by Isnaini Dot Com. Supported by ArchiThings.Powered by Blogger