Sunday, July 25, 2010

Fencing Fun!

Well, the river lot is cleared and the driveway is in. However, it is just a dirt driveway at this point. If you smell something burning, that would be the smell of my checkbook...its been on fire lately, and desperately needs to cool down. So, instead of going ahead and putting either gravel or concrete on the driveway, my brother came up to help us with another idea. We put this silt fencing up that will hold the dirt in place as long as we need it to until we decide to move further with the project. We rented this enormous machine and had an afternoon of fun putting it in. Now, maybe someone will buy my first lot so I can start building my house....anyone??? Anyone at all?? :) www.sugarcreeklot.blogspot.com

IMG_2052

IMG_2054

IMG_2055

IMG_2056

IMG_2057

IMG_2060




P.S.-Have I ever told you all how much David hates snakes....I mean, like more than most people I know. During a lull in the work process, he was showing me step by step on how he would kill a snake if he saw one. (That is if he didn't run off like a girl screaming....) Just kidding dear... :)
IMG_2065

IMG_2064

IMG_2063

For all of your snake killing needs....call David Higginbotham Photography

We also found lots of treasure while cleaning up. This appears to be someones shoe, and a jawbone of some sort. I am thinking about saving all this weird stuff and putting it in a shadow box for inside the cabin...
IMG_2061

0 comments:


Blogger Templates by Isnaini Dot Com. Supported by ArchiThings.Powered by Blogger