Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Kansas City Steak

IMG_2047
A few weeks ago, I got one of those flyers in the mail that was from Kansas City Steak Company. I normally toss them, but for some reason, this one caught my eye. I don't remember the specifics, but it was something like 4 steaks, 4 stuffed potatoes, 2 sole stuffed filets, 16 gourmet franks, 20 steakburgers and there were a few other things. Plus a set of knives (bonus!!) and a tote bag or something. (Like I need another tote bag). It was like $49.99, and after figuring the math it was like a super deal because we could eat like 20 meals off of it. So, I thought, what the heck, and I ordered it. The worst thing would be we wouldn't like it and it would be like a bad night of dining out at a restaurant. Well, David cooked a steak burger the other night and said it was really good, but tonight was our first night to eat something together. We had the stuffed sole and baked potato tonight and it was delicious!! I was really impressed with the food. Especially since we just stuck these two items in frozen, you didn't even have to thaw them. So bravo to Kansas City Steak! I will let you know how my other items are!

0 comments:


Blogger Templates by Isnaini Dot Com. Supported by ArchiThings.Powered by Blogger