Friday, July 16, 2010

I'm a proud member of the NRA



Last week I received a letter from the NRA. They got my name off the Bass Pro Shop mailing list (for people who spend way too much money in there). I normally would have trashed one of these type letters, but for some reason I opened it up. When I started reading it, it seemed like a normal letter asking for your membership. However, as it went on, it began talking about the state of our country, our liberties that are being threatened and how our government wants to take away our right to bear arms. It talked about jeopardizing our hunting, fishing and other outdoor recreation which I love and enjoy, and pleaded for my membership to stand up against the government and say NO!! By the time I finished reading the letter I was so fired up I could have punched somebody in the face. I proudly mailed my dues in and am now a card carrying member of the NRA. I urge you, even if you are not an outdoorsman, hunter, or gun owner to consider membership anyways. You never know when you might need to own a gun and it may be too late to get one then.
IMG_1030

Check out this website for more information. And you get a $25.00 Bass Pro Shop gift card for joining, which is the cost of the dues, so its basically free to join!!
http://www.basspronraspecialoffer.com/

1 comments:

Gretta said...

I'm a proud member of the NRA....nothing like a gun packing Southern girl! :)


Blogger Templates by Isnaini Dot Com. Supported by ArchiThings.Powered by Blogger