Wednesday, July 28, 2010

I'm sorry...this must be a joke.

IMG_2125

A few weeks ago, I got this e-mail that I assumed was spam. Or at least, if it wasn't spam, than it was some sort of like elaborate Arbonne scheme. The e-mail said something like, "You've been selected as one of Huntsville's Hottest Young Professionals." So I hollered, yes, I said hollered, out to David to come look at this. What I hoot I thought. They must think I was born yesterday. The conversation followed like this:

David: "Wow, you won!!!"
Anna: "Won? I haven't won anything, this is just some sort of joke."
David: "No, I nominated you and all these editors vote on it and you won! That is awesome!!"
Anna: "I'm sorry, I must have just blacked out or something. You did what??"
David: "I nominated you for this a few months ago. That is so cool!"
Anna: "Cool?? Cool is not exactly the word I am thinking right now, divorce sounds more like what I am thinking...I am going to kill you!"

Anywho, after calming down and as David says, "Seeing the positive," I read a little more into what this exactly was. We were suppose to show up at the Embassy Suites in Huntsville for a photo shoot. Now, my next problem. Obviously, I am married to a photographer. And rightfully so, I have become a photo snob. What that means is that I think everyone elses photos of me are crap. Could it be that I look like crap? Of course not!! :) There is obviously something wrong with their photo skills. :) Anywho, I was a bit nervous about taking these, especially with someone I didn't know. Long story short, it turned out well, so I can't really complain. Granted, David's photos would have turned out much better, but I can't really be picky. :)

IMG_2144

IMG_2147

0 comments:


Blogger Templates by Isnaini Dot Com. Supported by ArchiThings.Powered by Blogger