Thursday, November 4, 2010

Halloween Hoots...

Halloween is one of my favorite holidays of all times. I don't know why, but I just love seeing all the little kiddos dressed up and coming to the house. Well and on a selfish note, its a reason to finally have 5 pounds of candy in your house without people looking at you like you are a tons-of-fun. This year, the Darnell's graciously hosted the Trunk or Treat at their house on Saturday night. They have an awesome farm and lots of room for all the children, both big and small. I had the great pleasure of teaching some of the kids and their parents as well how to make Smores. Yummy!!! Those are in my top 5 as well. Nothing like biting into that gooey marshmellow and having it stick to your face, hands and hair. Anywho, here are some shots from our eventful evening!!

IMG_2780

IMG_2782

IMG_2784

IMG_2785

IMG_2788

IMG_2789

IMG_2796

0 comments:


Blogger Templates by Isnaini Dot Com. Supported by ArchiThings.Powered by Blogger