Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Ladies Night Out!

My "Southern Women" post got me a little behind in my normal blogging, but I a sure most of you don't mind. And if you do, oh well...its my blog. :) Anywho, a couple weeks ago, I was in charge of Ladies Night Out at church. I love to plan parties, events, or any other reason to get together, so this was right up my alley. I called in my partner in crime, Jackie Grimsley from The Casual Gourmet in Decatur. She has become like family to me as much as I am in her shop. We put our heads together and put together an idea to do an event where she would bring holiday appetizers for us to try and then give us the recipes AND explain how she gets everything to look so fabulous! I mean...who does that??? She is awesome! She also had a few little games where we had to guess what was wrong/missing from the table. Of course, no one could figure it out. The whole point of the game was to show us that no one can tell if something is missing or wrong on your table, so quit freaking out about it! All in all it was a great night and we all walked away with some great recipes and lots of laughs!!

IMG_2831

IMG_2832

IMG_2833

IMG_2834

IMG_2836

0 comments:


Blogger Templates by Isnaini Dot Com. Supported by ArchiThings.Powered by Blogger