Monday, December 6, 2010

Bama Game

Its been so long ago now, I don't even remember which game this was...whatever the game was before the Iron Bowl...anywho, it was lots of fun. Got to meet up with my girls before the game and had a great time tailgating. I will throw in this little disclosure though....at this point in the season, I am done. I mean, real done. I am tired of driving 2.5 hours each way to the game. Sitting in either the blistering heat or freezing cold and I have had my fill of hotdogs and hamburgers. Now, don't get me wrong, I always have fun once I am there...but thinking about going down to Tuscaloosa at the beginning of each week makes me want to throw myself in traffic. I guess if we were loaded and had once of those fancy condos by the stadium it might not be so bad. I'll tell Santa to put that on my list for next year! Roll Tide!

IMG_2842

IMG_2843

0 comments:


Blogger Templates by Isnaini Dot Com. Supported by ArchiThings.Powered by Blogger