Thursday, December 30, 2010

Tacky Christmas Party

I was in charge of our class Christmas party this year at church, so we decided to go with a Tacky Christmas Party theme. I have always enjoyed those parties and we have lots of fun. We also played a few games, one of which was called 2 lies and the truth. You had to write down two of the worst Christmas gifts you were ever given, plus make up one and people had to try and guess which was the fake gift. It was hilarious and there have been some people who got some really awful gifts over the years! I would try to caption all of these photos, but I think most of them speak for themselves...David was in full Dwight Schrute mode all night long and just in case you don't notice, his eyes were not open for any of his photos....strange, I know....

IMG_3017

IMG_3018

IMG_3019

IMG_3020

IMG_3022

IMG_3027

IMG_3031

IMG_3036

IMG_3037

1 comments:

Gretta said...

As I know all the people in these pictures, these are hysterical!!! I love it and your theme was awesome.


Blogger Templates by Isnaini Dot Com. Supported by ArchiThings.Powered by Blogger