Friday, August 27, 2010

Anniversary Fun

This year, we celebrated our 4th Anniversary. We took the trip to Vegas and then on our actual anniversary, we were in good ol' Decatur. We started out the morning with me getting up entirely too early to fix my husband breakfast in bed. I felt like I had a hangover for the rest of the day, but it was worth it....for him. :)
IMG_2330
After a nice long day at work, hangover included, we went to JW's Steakhouse for dinner. Dinner was great and they give you a discount for your anniversary for however many years you have been married. That was really nice and it was a great dinner as well. If for some reason, Jody Whitt or any other member of his family reads my blog, please apologize to Jody's sister, whom I insulted by asking if she were his mother. Yeah, insert foot in mouth....sorry about that! She tried to make me feel better by telling me she was 8 years older than him, but I still felt like crap. Especially after she had just complemented my outfit....so obviously, to reciprocate her niceness, I insult her with that lovely comment.
IMG_2331
We also ended up getting each other the same anniversary card which was a hoot to me. We either have the same sick sense of humor, or are just destined to be together forever...who knows... :) The inside of the card says, "Till I Croak..."

IMG_2352

0 comments:


Blogger Templates by Isnaini Dot Com. Supported by ArchiThings.Powered by Blogger