Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Weekend Fun!

David purposefully took some time off in August, so we have been doing lots of fun stuff together and the weekends have been really nice. He and Justin played at the 3rd Friday event downtown a couple of weeks ago which was really fun.
IMG_2334

IMG_2336

IMG_2338

IMG_2343



Then the next day, we headed out to the river lot and took the jet ski for the first time. I was going to drive him up the Elk River into Tennessee like I had done a couple weeks ago with our neighbors out at the river. Well, obviously, I had amnesia or something because we took off on the jet ski and hit a dead end twice. Its pretty hard to find a dead end in the river, but I managed! After a little fishing, we decided to call it a day because there was a storm coming and we got the jet ski up just in time before the storm hit. I can't wait until we have everything settled out there and I can just leave all that stuff at the river! :)
IMG_2346

IMG_2347

IMG_2350

0 comments:


Blogger Templates by Isnaini Dot Com. Supported by ArchiThings.Powered by Blogger