Monday, August 16, 2010

Hello my name is Anna....and I have an addiction

It is never a good sign when your husband says, "Anna, why are there 3 huge boxes from QVC on the front porch?"

IMG_2209
Think quickly, must think quickly..."Ummmm.....I'm not sure, must be something I ordered for you?"

Yeah, he doesn't fall for that one. I once again have fallen prey to QVC's fabulous marketing ploys and bought some more dishes. For most of you that know me know that I LOVE dishes. I mean, I almost have an unhealthy obsession with them. I can never have enough of them. So, when I discovered the Temptations Line through QVC, it was like they were giving free crack to addicts. I had to have them. And every new configuration of dishes they introduced, I had to have as well. Normally, the UPS man and I have a little deal....if you see the husbands truck, come back tomorrow, or meet me at the end of the road so I can discreetly put my packages in my jeep and sneak them in at the appropriate time. :) But alas, that did not work this past week. So welcome to our home you fabulous set of new dishes. You will love it here!

0 comments:


Blogger Templates by Isnaini Dot Com. Supported by ArchiThings.Powered by Blogger