Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Has it really been 10 years??

This past weekend, I celebrated my 10 year class reunion. Mind you, this was the first time that I have seen most of these people since the day we threw our graduation hats in the air at ol' Decatur High...David kept asking me if I was having anxiety about going...and to be honest, I may have had a little. I was always going to go, but it is kind of nerve racking to walk into a room of your old classmates. I got along well with everyone in my class except for one girl. The movie "Mean Girls" yeah, it was based on her. She was the only person I didn't really care to see. Its always nice though when you get the last laugh, and I of course did. I will just keep that little jewel to myself though! :) Here are some shots of the night...

IMG_2437

IMG_2438

IMG_2444

IMG_2447

IMG_2452

IMG_2454

IMG_2456

0 comments:


Blogger Templates by Isnaini Dot Com. Supported by ArchiThings.Powered by Blogger