Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Baton Recital 2010

Saturday was an insanely busy day! I was at the river that morning meeting the guy that was clearing the lot, left there and had 7 minutes to get ready for my friend Amy's wedding, and then bolted off to our baton recital. I am exhausted just typing this. All in all, the day went off without a hitch, well, actually, one hitch, Amy and Clint got hitched. :) I love baton, but around recital time and I looking forward to not teaching until August. My girls did a great job this year and I was really proud of them. On to the pictures!! :)

Me and Joy at Amy's wedding...
IMG_1478 (by alhiggy08)

Waverly...one of my intermediate 2 girls.
IMG_1479 (by alhiggy08)

Me and Vick...
IMG_1481 (by alhiggy08)

Me, Mamoo and Vick
IMG_1483 (by alhiggy08)

1 comments:

Gretta said...

Great pics ~ our girls sure do miss baton with Mrs. Vicki & you! :(


Blogger Templates by Isnaini Dot Com. Supported by ArchiThings.Powered by Blogger