Sunday, April 25, 2010

Spring Break Fishing

Last week was Steven's spring break, so I decided to meet up with him and Vick after work for a little fishing. We were out there for about 2 hours before it started getting dark and didn't have a whole lot of luck. However, it was a beautiful day! Well, then our number was up...oh wait, before I tell you that, let me tell you this. I touched a cricket for the first time in my life. I know, I know, you are probably thinking with most of the things I do, why in the world would I have not touched a cricket. Well, they are nasty....there, I said it. And they jump at you/in your face which I am not a fan of either. However, Steven was fishing with them and after making him put one on my hook for the 3rd time, I decided to be a big girl and do it myself. Granted, the cricket was dead...but its baby steps for me. Don't judge! So, back to my story. After being out there for awhile with no luck with my worms, the cricket did the trick. I got a HUGE bite, pulled and pulled and yanked and reeled. I thought I was pulling in a shark! After 2 hours of fighting this enormous fish, I finally got it to the shore with the help of Steven.

IMG_1607 (by alhiggy08)
This my friends, is a fishing story. :) If you squint hard enough, you can see the fish in the photo. :)


IMG_1605 (by alhiggy08)

IMG_1606 (by alhiggy08)

0 comments:


Blogger Templates by Isnaini Dot Com. Supported by ArchiThings.Powered by Blogger