Monday, April 19, 2010

Lubbock-Day 2

So I left you with a little teaser with the last photo with my new sign. I am so proud of it. We were here when we saw the sign....

IMG_1513 (by alhiggy08)

We went in this store as a joke, and guess who came out with real merchandise that they are really going to wear....not this girl....

IMG_1509 (by alhiggy08)

But boy did I rack up! I was actually checking out when Lindsey said, "Oh my goodness....this sounds like it came out of your mouth!!" And then she held up the sign. I immediately had to buy it of course!! Ya'll know I am a bit of a closet redneck, so I did also purchase a Brooks and Dunn label black cowgirl shirt to wear to the rodeo in May....laugh if you will, but I will be stylin!!

IMG_1510 (by alhiggy08)

There were a LOT of boots....I mean, as far as the eye could see...
IMG_1511 (by alhiggy08)

Then that night we headed out to Mana, the coolest restaurant around! I loved it. I had some sort of bison pasta dish that was to die for!!
IMG_1529 (by alhiggy08)

IMG_1530 (by alhiggy08)

The next day, Lindsey took me to Spanky's for lunch, also known as Heart Attack Highway...
IMG_1531 (by alhiggy08)
Guess what these are????
IMG_1532 (by alhiggy08)

The worlds most AMAZING cheese sticks EVER!!!
IMG_1533 (by alhiggy08)

There is much more to come from the Lubbock trip, so stay tuned in... :)

2 comments:

Ann Taylor said...

SOOO much fun!! I'm glad y'all had a good time!

Anonymous said...

Ahhhh you did go to Spanky's. I'm sooooo jealous. And you had the cheese sticks!! I'm so proud of you!!!!


Blogger Templates by Isnaini Dot Com. Supported by ArchiThings.Powered by Blogger