Thursday, December 11, 2008

Anatomy, Anatomy....why are you so hard to me???

So as most of you know, in my spare time I am in nursing school....well, actually I am taking the anatomy classes before nursing school and boy do they suck. I have determined after taking this class that anyone who thinks we evolved from a big blob of goo is an idiot. There are so many things that go into making your body just function on a day to day basis that it is amazing...all the muscles, bones, nerves...it is really unbelievable. Okay, I will move on. So, in this class, we obviously have to learn everything about the body and there is a lot to know. So, I had my wonderful husband come up to class the other night and shoot pictures of all of the models that we have that we were tested on Monday night. It really helped me to be able to actually study the real thing instead of what is in the book, because they look totally different. So, while I do have undying devotion and gratitude to my husband for taking these 38 pictures for me to learn, I do have to make fun of him a little. Any of you that know David know he has an interesting sense of humor. So, that is where these pictures came from. We couldn't just go and take pictures of what I needed to study, we had to take pictures with the skeletons....hope you enjoy!!

DJH_7895

DJH_7897

DJH_7905

Please notice the skeletons mouth in this last one..
DJH_7911

As goofy as that was, we sure did have a good time. We got finished right before a girl from the next class walked in. Thank goodness she didn't see us.

0 comments:


Blogger Templates by Isnaini Dot Com. Supported by ArchiThings.Powered by Blogger