Thursday, December 4, 2008

Fun Times!

So it has been awhile since I have posted anything and I have a TON to catch up on....this first picture was from the Alabama vs. Mississippi State...the game that it was freezing and all the girls were walking around with nothing on their legs...more power to you, but I was snug as a bug!!

IMG_5796.JPG


A couple of weeks ago, we got my nephew and took him out for the night...he is getting so big and I know that he will probably not want to go to Chucky Cheese much longer which breaks my heart....because it is my favorite place. I know that is weird, but I love that pizza, the games and all the fun there...so here are some pictures from our trip..

IMG_5808.JPG

IMG_5807.JPG

IMG_5804.JPG

IMG_5797.JPG


You all know I love my husband...and he loves his gadgets...he was one of those people in line at the Verizon store when the STORM came out...he isn't passionate about many things, and he doesn't have any expensive hobbies, but he has to have the latest and greatest in technology...God Bless Him...I love him though...dorky or not! :)

IMG_5803.JPG

1 comments:

Unknown said...

It just now occurred to me when reading this post that I need to be more "blog aware" when you take my picture. This is evidenced by the photo of me with the phone. I will now give 110% to each photo you take of me knowing that there is a high likelihood it will wind up on your blog. Be prepared for plenty of thumb ups.


Blogger Templates by Isnaini Dot Com. Supported by ArchiThings.Powered by Blogger