Thursday, December 4, 2008

The craziest Friday ever!!

The Friday after Thanksgiving, I had too many obligations, and not enough time. All of my girlfriends from college were meeting in Birmingham for lunch where we were all going to meet Kent, Caroline's new boyfriend, and Emily, Jennifer and Dave's new baby girl. I knew I couldn't miss that event, so I headed off to Birmingham for lunch....after lunch I came straight back to Decatur for another dinner with my dear friend Laura Smith who has moved off to Arizona. After that dinner, David and I headed back to Birmingham to stay with Kelli and get ready for the Iron Bowl...it was A LOT of driving, but well worth it. I am so glad that I was able to see all of my friends and I am so blessed to have great ones!!

Kelli and Lindsey looking so cute...and no they did not coordinate this. I am so glad I didn't wear my houndstooth jacket!!
IMG_5866.JPG

All the girls!!! I wish we all lived closer!!
IMG_5865.JPG

IMG_5864.JPG

IMG_5863.JPG

IMG_5862.JPG

0 comments:


Blogger Templates by Isnaini Dot Com. Supported by ArchiThings.Powered by Blogger