Friday, December 19, 2008

Husband's say the darndest things....

So this week, David and I have alternated with the stomach flu. It was nasty and I am glad we are over it. He had a hard time sleeping at night, but I somehow managed to sleep just fine. :) This morning though at about 5:00, when I got up to make cupcakes (that is a whole other story), I heard him say, "Did you just say jeans suck and the sheets are crooked?" To which I answered, "No I did not say that...go back to sleep." We both have this weird habit of talking in our sleep. We try to keep a running list of things we say, but I can't remember all of them. Here are just a few...

1. Bret is in the suitcase (Said by me after our honeymoon...talking about our friend Bret from Mobile.

2. Roll over and keep it low...(said by David, and I don't know its origin.)

There are tons more, but these are the first that come to mind. I will post more when I think of them.

0 comments:


Blogger Templates by Isnaini Dot Com. Supported by ArchiThings.Powered by Blogger