Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Christmas part 3

After David and I opened our presents from each other and Wilson got his stocking from Santa...we went to my mother's house for breakfast and presents over there. We got some great stuff and had a really good time being together. Here are some shots from the morning..

This is me and David putting our ornaments on my Mother's tree from her for this year.
IMG_6010

Breakfast with the family....
IMG_6012

Steven opening one of his presents...he is getting so big!!
IMG_6020

IMG_6023

IMG_6024

IMG_6025

Gare trying on his new hunting boots!
IMG_6027

I am not sure what was so funny...but I love this picture!
IMG_6028

IMG_6030

Steven flying his new helicopter...by the end of the morning, I was about the throw the helicopter out in traffic...at one point, it was stuck in my Mother's hair.
IMG_6033

IMG_6035

This is me and David trying to figure out my Mother's fancy new coffee maker we got her...after the set up, its pretty neat.
IMG_6034

Steven and his dad...
IMG_6037

IMG_6039

0 comments:


Blogger Templates by Isnaini Dot Com. Supported by ArchiThings.Powered by Blogger