Friday, January 2, 2009

Christmas part 4

I think this is my last Christmas post, unless I am forgetting something....so, to end off our Christmas festivities, we go to my grandmother's house in Athens. We always have a lot of fun, way too much food and lots of laughs. When we were in college, we always use to laugh at Mamoo (that's what we call our grandmother) for giving us things like toilet paper, toothpaste, car battery starters, and other random gifts. However, over the years, she has quit doing that, partly I think because we all laughed about it. However now, everyone has changed their tune. We miss the toilet paper and toothpaste. We didn't realize before we got married how much all that stuff cost!! Each year I keep hoping that she will bring it out, but she hasn't yet. Oh well...there is always next year. So here are some shots from the night....

IMG_6040

IMG_6041

Some of our family don't care to have their pictures taken...oh well...
IMG_6042

Aunt Judy and Aunt Patsy
IMG_6044

Dan and my mother...
IMG_6046

Mamoo opening all her loot..
IMG_6050

Me and Aunt Patsy with our new purses...thanks Joy!!
IMG_6051

All the grandkids with their husbands/significant others...
IMG_6054

Just the grandkids..
IMG_6056

1 comments:

Meghan said...

I miss Christmas there! The MOO is the greatest! She is even sending Bryce a goodie bag!


Blogger Templates by Isnaini Dot Com. Supported by ArchiThings.Powered by Blogger