Monday, January 5, 2009

Birthday Part 2

For my birthday night, David took me to Olive Garden, which I love, and then to see Marley and Me, which I loved, but cried my eyes out in. The strangest thing happened to me at the Olive Garden....I use to go there all the time in college. My friends and I ate there on a regular basis. But after college, I kind of dwindled off of eating there. Not really for any particular reason besides the fact that its not up the street from my house anymore. When we went on my birthday, it was like it was the best food I had ever put in my mouth. Sure, it probably tasted the way that it always does, but for some reason I just couldn't get enough of it. It was just awesome. So here are some shots from dinner...

IMG_6105

The singing waiters....they HATED doing this, but I love it!!
IMG_6106

Making a wish! Hope it comes true!
IMG_6107

All in all it was a wonderful evening. David gave me a gift certificate to get a hot stone massage which I am super pumped about...a little tray thing for my bathtub so I can read my anatomy book in there, and 2 tickets to the Built Ford Tough Professional Bull Riding Event in April. I am sooooo excited about that! I love some bull riding!!! :) I will have to find the pictures from last year when we went to Atlanta to the PBR...it was so much fun!

Also, for any of you that have not seen Marley and Me, you must go see it. Especially if you are a dog person. It is such a good movie but so sad too! It shows the true bond between humans and animals and it is just perfect!

3 comments:

The Deavours Family said...

I remember when we would go to Olive Garden, and then to TCBY for for dessert! Glad you had a wonderful birthday!

Meg0429 said...

Awww Olive Garden in college. I sure hope you didn't pronounce someone your sexual lover in front of David. Haha! Do you really recommend Marley and Me? Do you not think it is too sad? I think 8 Below tormented me so much that I am skeptical about going to see any dog movies that I know what happens in the end...esp lab movies.

The Higginbotham's Blog said...

It is such a bittersweet movie, but I highly recommend it. It makes you remember all the fun times you had with your dog when they were goofy and you thought you couldn't handle them anymore. I would go see it...just take your tissue!


Blogger Templates by Isnaini Dot Com. Supported by ArchiThings.Powered by Blogger