Friday, January 23, 2009

The Roman Rooster


On Martin Luther King's birthday, David and I decided to go try a new restaurant in Priceville called the Roman Rooster. It was really great and the atmosphere is nice as well. This restaurant is a little different than the typical ones you think of. There are actually 2 restaurants in one. The Roman Rooster is an Italian place that has pizza, pasta and salads. The other side is a chicken, burger, catfish and salad place, which is where we ate. The Italian side doesn't open until 4:00 daily, but it is open all day on Sunday and you can order pizza anytime. We also met the owner who was so nice. He is very customer oriented and you can tell he takes pride in his restaurant. I highly recommend going!!! Its on Highway 67 in Priceville, after you pass JW's its on the left.





I had the homemade hamburger which was absolutely wonderful! I am not a huge hamburger fan, but this one was great. They are just like the ones you grill yourself in the summertime, but better. Oh, and they homemade potato chips....AWESOME!!



David stuck with his normal, the chicken and fries. It was very good as well and they have great house sauce. Go check them out!!!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I like mom and pop joints like that. One of the first dates my wife and I ever went on was to a place like that, but with a 50's theme. I hope the Roman Rooster is in business for a long time.

Knot


Blogger Templates by Isnaini Dot Com. Supported by ArchiThings.Powered by Blogger