Monday, January 12, 2009

Back To School



So the 1 month Christmas break is over for school and I officially started back tonight with part 2 of the anatomy class I took last semester. I was pretty happy with last semester overall. I mean, I worked my rear off in that class, but I ended up with a B and was really excited. Most everyone else got a C, D, or F. So, I was proud. I have the same teacher this time which I like, but it takes a little bit of time to get use to her teaching style. Everyone's is different, but after a couple of weeks last semester, I had it down. Now, I believe in easing back into things, and everybody knows the that first day of class is syllabus day and then you go home. So tonight, we got our syllabus, and I expected to go home. Not the case though...we went through an ENTIRE chapter! I thought I was going to pass out!! AND to boot, we have a test on Wednesday!! HELLO???? Oh well, there is nothing like baptism by fire to get you back in the school spirit. I have also come to the conclusions, and this is a gross generalization, but I am going to throw it out there...that I know why SOME of the nurses I have worked with in the past are absolutely the laziest people on earth. Its because you are so exhausted from nursing school, studying, clinicals and everything else that goes along with it that by the time Mr. Smith needs his medicine brought to him, you want to tell Mr. Smith to get up himself and get it. :) I would like to reiterate that I said SOME of the nurses I have worked with, not all of them. There are some super nurses out there and then there are others who I don't think would get out of the building if it was on fire.

0 comments:


Blogger Templates by Isnaini Dot Com. Supported by ArchiThings.Powered by Blogger